18 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2012

Crying




[
Crying to the Sky... searching for a Silver Lining
Hoping that the clouds I'm climbing aren't hiding rain
Nowhere left to go...
For every show now disappoints me...
Still the ghost of love-lost haunts me till my dying day

I could fly away...
Over this river of tears...
But I think I'll stay...
To face all my troubles and fight like a man
I won't fear... Love is near...

Crying to the Sky...
Weeping like a Silver Fountain...
Praying on the Holy Mountain that it won't rain...

I could say goodbye...
Follow the Sun and the Moon,
But that would be a lie...
My heart's in your hand
And I'm leading a band full of Blues... Just for you...

Crying to the Sky...
Searching for a Silver lining
Hoping that the clouds I'm climbing aren't hiding rain

Κατηγορία:

Άδεια:

Τυπική άδεια YouTube

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: